Thursday, June 30, 2005

Kaitlyn's new boyfriend

So... I go to pick Kaitlyn up from Rainbow School yesterday. I asked her, "How was your day Kaitlyn?" She replied " Umm... not too bad." Not too bad? Hilarious. So then I asked her what she did at school. She said, " I kissed Canyon." (A boy in her class.) Nice. "Really?" "Yeah, Mommy." She is learning a lot at Rainbow Bible School.
We went to dinner at Mr. Gatti's so she could run around and ride some kiddie rides. We have decided to not go to church on Wednesday nights for awhile. I am having a hard time being away from her from 8:00 to 5:00 every day, and I don't want to pick her up just to take her to another class for an hour and a half. So we ususally just have family time on Wed. nights.
James and I watched The Aviator last night. Actually, he did... I fell asleep. That has to be the most boring movie I have ever seen. Sorry, to those of you that enjoyed it.
Our friends Skot and Elise Gordon are coming in town for a visit this weekend! We are so excited to see them. Can't believe Julia is 6 months old!

2 comments:

swatterson said...

Wow...I didn't have my first kiss until I was like 16! You go girl!

Love the birthday pics. You guys are too cute. :)

Becky Martin said...

I'm so excited you have a blog now! It helps me stay up to date with all the Abilene happenings!