Sunday, October 21, 2007

Happy Homecoming

This time of year, I especially love living in Abilene. This weekend has been ACU Homecoming - and we just have to walk across the street to enjoy all of the festivities! Us girls have enjoyed the Homecoming carnival, the parade, the purple bubbles in the fountain, the purple Tower of Light, all of the ribbons and streamers around town, and seeing lots of friends. James and his ACU buddies decided to boycott Homecoming this year and all meet at the lake instead. I'm pretty sure they had a good time. Here's a few pictures from the weekend - and a couple of randoms.

Ooh - and I think that the highs are supposed to be in the 60's for most of this week. Maybe Fall is actually coming!!!


Uncle Neil and Brittany came last week to see Kaitlyn play soccer....

Kaitlyn and her BFF Emma

Cora - looking a little drunk...










7 comments:

Katie said...

SUCH cute pictures of the girls! Cora is totally trying to make the wildcat sign in one of them! love those babies. Glad I got to see you a little bit this weekend. love you!

Kara said...

love seeing britt on your blog!

summer said...

You are such a good mom. Just thought you should know.

Unknown said...

Adorable pics of the Mayo girls - you all are beautiful! Sounds like Homecoming weekend was super fun for all the kiddies.

Felicia said...

I thought the same thing about Cora making the Wildcat sign in the elephant picture! Way to go on training those girls early. I loved getting to see you this weekend!

Alyssa said...

It was great to see you this weekend! Your girls are adorable...I can't wait to meet Chandler. We love the Mayos-

hejlyeah said...

I saw the Wildcat sign too! It was so good to see you guys last weekend. Hope I can come down more!