Sunday, November 04, 2007

Daddy/Daughter Moment....

Just a small conversation I heard between James and Kaitlyn a few minutes ago.

JAMES: "Do you have any Princess Jasmines?"
Kaitlyn: "GOLDfish!!"

I just love that James is playing Disney Princess Go-fish and is just as excited about it as if he were playing Hold-Em with the boys.

And Kaitlyn just makes me laugh numerous times a day. GOLDFISH.... silly girl.

Update and pictures to come from our awesome weekend at the Highland Family Retreat!

4 comments:

Alyssa said...

Hilarious! I love it when Clint plays Pretty Pretty Princess- There is nothing cuter than Girl Daddies :)

Kat said...

This is soo cute. I want to see that Halloween picture up here asap!

Jennifer said...

The girls look so cute in their costumes, please send me pictures. James has always had a way with cards whether it be "goldfish" or poker, LOL.
Love you guys.

MereMoore said...

are you ok-you are blogging like me...never!