Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Playing catch up...

So, here is what we've been up to - pretty much in backwards order. I'm too lazy to switch them all around! :)

We went camping with our Huddle. It was a blast! Here's some of the girls...

About to "joust.." This was HILARIOUS to watch.

After the shaving cream fight...

Kaitlyn and I got up early one morning and went to Balloon Fest... It was so cool to be so close to the balloons as they were aired up!


The red, white and blue one was Kaitlyn's favorite. My little patriotic girl...

She lost her third tooth! Sorry, I just realized that it's still a little bloody.....

I got to go with her Kindergarten class on their first field trip to the fire station. My camera battery died, so I didn't get too many good pictures... I actually learned a lot on this little trip!




My mom came down and took the girls to Sesame Street Live. It was so fun! Cora was a little scared at first, but by the end was dancing in the aisle.




One of my roommates from college, Cortni, came down to see her little sister in Freshman Follies and was able to stop by for a little visit! Claire got to meet her future ACU roomie, Avery.

Cora and Claire have been learning how to get along. Cora is a little bully and Claire is the most dramatic, sensitive girl of the three. Not a good combination. But they sure are cute!

Cora tried corn on the cob for the first time. I'm pretty sure she loved it.


We've had a lot of fun the past few weeks! I've just been bad at updating!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Good grief -- Claire looks exactly like Cora! They are all so precious! I'm so glad y'all are huddle leaders. I know those kids must love y'all to death!

jackie said...

Very cute pictures. You didn't blog about our Body Jam fun though...:)

Kim said...

Wessie-
It's so great to read and see how well you and your family are doing. Love, Vince, Kim and Cole

Anonymous said...

I just stumbled upon your blog! I can't believe you have a Kindergartener! Your girls are so sweet I just want to squeeze them. :) Glad ya'll are doing well.