Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Quick Update

I just have a second, I'll write more later - but here is a quick update. Cora is a little over 5 weeks old! Crazy! She is really starting to fill out. She is a good baby for the most part. She is not awake that much at all. I don't remember Kaitlyn sleeping this much! Here is a picture that I just snapped of her. Not the greatest, but it's her! We are hoping her eyes stay blue!






A couple of weeks ago, me and some of my girlfriends took Kaitlyn to see Abilene's rendition of High School Musical. It was more like Elementary School Musical - the kids were so young! It was hilarious, but Kaitlyn loved it and enjoyed singing along to all of the songs. We have since bought her the CD, and she listens to it non stop. She will even try to do all the dance moves. She's quite the performer, letting everyone know when "her part" is coming up.





We have been traveling the past week and a half. I took the girls to Lubbock for a couple of days during the week. We enjoyed hanging out with Mamaw and Pappy! Then this past weekend we spent in Dallas seeing James' family. I'll have to write more about that later - time to go pick up the big sister.

10 comments:

Hollie Reese said...

I am glad you are back blogging. I have missed your posts! Keep the updates coming!

Cortni said...

#1: Holy cow...did you even gain pregnancy weight? You look amazing!!!

#2: Are those dimples on Cora's sweet cheeks? How adorable is she!?! I cannot wait to see her in person!!

MereMoore said...

I LOVED seeing y'all this weekend and thanks for going to the movies with me!!! MISS YOU!!

Anonymous said...

I love the dimples!! Keep the pictures coming!

Unknown said...

Your girls are beautiful!!! I agree with Cortni- you do not look like you just gave birth, woman! I've missed your posts too, so it's great to see your update....have fun with those precious girlies!

Amy said...

Your girls are so precious!

Kat said...

I love Kaitlyn's faces in her pictures...but I hate my face in that picture. After our work out challenge let's post after shots ok! We don't want the world to see that before shot forever. Love you.

Kristen OQ said...

I heard you made a Prestoncrest stop! I wish I could have seen you guys.

And...I would totally love a high school musical production of any kind! It is our new favorite family movie (Kevin included - ha).

What a cute baby girl you have! And you DO look fabulous!

hejlyeah said...

So cute! She looks so much like you - gorgeous!

hollyfouts said...

Jeans? 5 weeks after a baby....I'm so sure! (I hope you read that with the appropiate tone of voice:)