Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Another year comes and goes....

Cora's post will have to wait until tomorrow....

Today is Kaitlyn's 4th birthday! Happy Birthday sweet girl! We love you so much! We are having her bday party in a few days, but today we celebrated with blueberry muffins with candles in them, a few gifts this morning, and lunch at Fuji's. We told her she could pick any place to go eat and that's where she picked. She loves to watch the cook prepare the food right in front of you. He even did a couple of extra tricks just for her today.

I have no pictures because we left our camera in Dallas last weekend, but hopefully there will be more to come.

10 comments:

Amber Smith said...

Kaitlyn is a girl after my own heart. I LOVE Fujis!!! Happy birthday Kaitlyn!

lhall said...

i was supposed to eat lunch there today! dang it, i wish i hadn't rescheduled now! love you and LOVE kaitlyn! HAPPY 4TH!

Kara said...

kaitlyn told me all about her birthday being on Tuesday! (when she was sitting with me at Marketplace)
She's got great taste in food!

Allie said...

Happy Birthday Kaitlyn. I remember holding the ring over your tummy on our church retreat before she was born. Hope you are feeling good..when are you due? We are due Feb. 5. We can discuss pregnancy!

Cortni said...

FOUR!?! I cannot believe she is already 4.

Happy Birthday sweet Kaitlyn!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Kaitlyn!!!

courtney said...

Happy 4th birthday, Kaitlyn! I'm glad Landry got to wish you a happy birthday! She was excited to talk to you!!

Truitt Ross said...

AHHH! Happy Birthday! You are adorable and such a big girl now. I love and miss you! - Kayci

Alyssa said...

Happy Birthday, sweet Kaitlyn! It seems like only yesterday that I met you! I hope you have a great birthday!

Unknown said...

Awww ... Fuji's. Good times. I can't believe Kaitlyn is FOUR. She's such a sweet girl. I remember coming by your house in Dallas to see her when she was about two months old. I can't believe it. Making me cry just thinking about it. Love you guys!