Monday, September 17, 2007

Picture Update

Here are some soccer pictures, as promised. Kaitlyn really has done so good! I've been really nervous about how she would do. For four seasons, she has been used to watching James coach other teams, and has been able to practice a little bit if she wanted to, then go sit down. During games she would be able to run around on the field for awhile and then come sit with me. I wasn't sure that she would understand that now she is actually part of the team and would need to stay out there, follow directions, etc. She complains every now and then about not wanting to go to practice, she's tired, she's thirsty. But during the game she does great! I think she has been blessed with some athletic ability, that's for sure. It's really fun to watch her.

She's so proud of all of her soccer gear!
And VERY proud of being number 10.

Guys, seriously? Do we have to tuck our shirts in? Coach James is so picky!

This is right before the game started. I wish I could think of a funny quote. It's just funny to me that the other team is all huddled up looking at her.

What? It's only 100 cookie cutters. It won't take that long to pick them up!

My two beautiful girls that look nothing alike. I am so anxious to see what #3 looks like!


4 comments:

Nicole said...

Those are so good! Your girls are just beautiful! I am guessing that either you or James was number 10?? I love the pink and black!!

Kara said...

i love the pics of the kids in the soccer jerseys. soo cute!

Anonymous said...

i love the girls SO much, i can't think about moving away and not playing with them! :-(
Want to know how to not make me move away?? ;-)
LOVE YOU and hope we get to hang out again soon!!

hejlyeah said...

Awww ... they are so precious.