Monday, April 14, 2008

Shout Out...


Everyone. Stop what you are doing right now. My cousin Brenna has started a blog. She recently started working at Home Depot, and she writes about all the crazy people that work there and visit there as customers. It's hilarious. She is one of the funniest people I know, and I'm SO excited that she has finally started a blog. It will seriously change your life. Check it out now. Click on brenna over there to your right.....


Oh, and leave her a comment or else.
Oh, and that is her Siggie composite picture in case you were wondering just how awesome she really is.

3 comments:

hejlyeah said...

THAT is the funniest thing I've ever seen. She must hang with us this weekend.

Laura said...

You're SO right! Brenna's blog was hilarious! It made me laugh out loud.

Anonymous said...

I just feel the need to tell you that I am still very offended that you have removed our blog from your links on your page. This could eventually lead to the disintegration of our friendship.