Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Smarty Pants...

So, I just had my Gmail open and Kaitlyn said she was going to check on her Webkinz. About 5 minutes later, she asks me to come "see her email." Interesting.... here is what I found.

This is an email that she wrote to James.

Subject: the is kaitlyn saeg i am so mad (this is Kaitlyn saying I am so mad)

Email: i am so mad at mi mom fo not let eg me tac off the cusins love kaitlyn (I am so mad at my mom for not letting me take off the cushions. love kaitlyn)

That would be the cushions to the couch she is referring to. I am such a mean mom.

5 comments:

Amy said...

Woah! That's really smart and really scary! Crazy girl.

Kara said...

pahaha! that's funny stuff!

annalee said...

that is classic!

Ashley said...

She is so BIG! Wow!

Loved reading about your time with Meredith too! What fun.

I thought of your parents in the rain since they live off the park. I bet they saw a lake for the first time in forever.

Anonymous said...

You are SO mean! That's hilarious. If only she knew you as Steve!!!