Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Girls Trip to Lubbock!

Last Sunday I packed up the girls and headed to Lubbock for a few days. We really loved being there. We enjoyed a fun back yard with a tree house, a trip to Joyland amusement park, a play date with some friends, playtime at the one and only South Plains Mall (are there SERIOUSLY tattoo parlor's there now?! crazyyy), a fun hour at Texas Water Rampage where we didn't even touch the water because right after we cleared the gate someone saw a slight flash of lightening about 100 miles away and made everyone get out of the water, lots of good food, and tons of love from Mamaw and Pappy. We had a blast!






I was SO proud of Kaitlyn for going down this water slide. I was always to chicken to do it. Even in high school! But, I did it after she did and then we both went on it about 4 more times. Unfortunately on the last time, I flipped completely off my board into the water. I don't think I've ever heard Kaitlyn laugh so hard. I'm so glad that happened right before we left though, instead of right when we got there.



Just wishing they could get in that wave pool. Too bad....



1 comment:

Runescape Gold said...

Recently, I liked the game RS Gold at http://www.rsgoldfast.com/ recommend it to you!