Tuesday, July 07, 2009

HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY LESLIE !!!!!!

Just so you know this is James. I wanted to do something special for my wife today because she deserves it.

As I write this she is watching the Bachelorette.

One of the many things I find cute about her are her little quirks. She has to watch this show on Monday's, it doesn't matter if it's 11:00pm at night. Another thing is her ability to buy barbecue sauce. We must have about 15 bottles at our house right now because she always thinks we're out. I love that because we won't be out till 2020 but its funny to see a new bottle in the pantry.
Diet Dr. Peppers. We love DDP's with a passion. I've had two tonight.

But that's not what this blog is about. It's about how a special women, mother, daughter, friend is turning 30. She has been on this earth and her impact will be felt for generations. I love this. I love that she also thinks I'm checking fantasy baseball scores right now.

She is a special person and God put her on this earth over 10,000 days ago and she has not wasted one of them.

Tomorrow will be no different. I hope she has a wonderful day and I hope she is able to enjoy such a joyous milestone in life.

I love you.

P.S.

Another one of her quirks is reading blogs. I mean big time reader of blogs. However, if I was her, I would check these blogs below out.

Hannah
Kristen
Sara W.
Kara
Meredith M.
Meredith C.
Ann
Alyssa
Summer
Ashley
Sara H.
Jordan
Amanda F.
Courtney H.
Lindsay H.
Martha
Jackie
Brenna
Annalee
Erica
Amy B.
Becky H.
Holly F.

Hope you have a great day.

6 comments:

annalee said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Shanta said...

Party hearty Leslie! We're excited to celebrate the big 3-0 with you!

Amy said...

Happy birthday, Leslie!! Check my blog, too! :)

Jennifer K said...

Happy Birthday!! Welcome to the club! I hope your day is very memorable!

Hayley said...

Happy Birthday! I have enjoyed reading all the tributes to you all over "blogland."

Hope you have a great day!

The Speck family said...

HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL LADY!!!! I hope your day was awesome....this was such a neat tribute~ you are so creative, James! Hugs to you all. KJS