Thursday, August 17, 2006

20 Weeks!

It's kind of hard to believe that I'm already half way through this pregnancy. But, in other ways - it seems like I've been pregnant forever! It has been SO much different this time around. I felt fine with Kaitlyn - but this little stinker has not been so easy. It's getting much better though and for that I am very thankful!

The doctor's appointment Tuesday went really well. I was so nervous for some reason! He could tell right away that it was a girl, but went back to check 3 times just to make sure. Kaitlyn came with us and she thought it was pretty cool. She was a little more interested in the "green jelly" that the doctor put on my tummy - but she enjoyed looking at the pictures. The doctor even gave her her very own picture to take home of her baby sister's foot. She looked at it for about 3 seconds and then she was done. Hmmm...
My parents were also able to come with us, so that was special to have them there.

I am still right on track for December 31st, but my doctor asked me how I feel about inducing early. Ummm - SURE! So she'll hopefully come right before or right after Christmas. Yay for the tax break!

I finally caved in and told James to take a picture of me for all to see. I'm not excited about this - but oh well. Sorry - no bare belly shots! It's no surprise that blogger is not letting me post the pic. I'll try a new post.

Oh- and baby sisters name will be Cora James.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your baby girl! Kaitlyn will love having a little sister, plus you will have lots of hand-me-downs. Cora James is such a precious name! I can't wait until we find out what we are having. Five more weeks!

hollyfouts said...

There is something sweet to me about a little girl having her Daddy's name. I have always loved that Avery has Lane for her middle name.

Did you really try to post a belly shot??? I think you're just using blogger as an excuse!

Unknown said...

Love the name Cora James- that is beautiful. I am so happy for you guys!!!!! I think the only time that blogger posts pictures easily is from 1 am - 5 am....anxious to see you and your cute preggo self!

Cortni said...

I love the name! That is so pretty!!

I can't wait to see your cuteness! Maybe blogger will cooperate soon!

MereMoore said...

I LOVE IT!!! 2 GIRLS!!! Cora James is the best name!!!