Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Way too many pictures.... I know.....

I promise my next post will be something different than pictures of Cora, but I had to put a few more up. My friend Hannah came over to take a few on Saturday. I really didn't think we got many good ones - but I was sure wrong.


I will say that Kaitlyn enjoyed a fun-filled weekend in Dallas with James' mom. She got to go to the Aquarium, to get ice cream, to pick out a new toy, and get her nails done at a real salon. She had a blast - before she got sick. She seemed to get a touch of the stomach flu while she was there. When she got home, she thought Cora needed it to. So, Cora got sick last night. Today, James and I are not quite up to par - so I've been Clorox wiping the entire house today. Hopefully we'll all be better soon!



































16 comments:

Jacinda said...

Those are wonderful pictures!

Julie said...

you go SO many cute ones!

I think she looks totally different than Kaitlyn...what do you think?

Hannah said...

I love the belly picture. She is too cute! Oh, by the way, the camera came in on Monday :)

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures! Her belly is precious!!

Kristen OQ said...

Those pictures of your cutie pie are ADORABLE! How will you ever choose which ones to keep out??!?!

Unknown said...

Such cute pictures! I love the belly picture also. Precious!!!

Someday, you need to post a photo of Kaitlyn as a baby, so we can compare whether or not Kaitlyn and Cora look alike!

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

Cute pictures! She is too sweet, get to feeling better

Kara said...

she's beautiful!

Shanta said...

LOOK at this gorgeous girl!! She's already so photogenic! These are ALL framers.

P.S. My word verification was "fartn" Thought you'd want to know.

Cortni said...

Too many pictures?...There is no such thing!

I love all the sweet Cora pictures...especially since I haven't gotten to see her in person! She is beautiful! Keep the pictures coming!

Hollie Reese said...

I love the pictures! Keep them coming!

Unknown said...

Ditto, ditto, ditto.....keep the pics coming because that baby girl is just scrumpcious!

Anonymous said...

What GREAT pictures!!! She is totally gorgeous. Hope you guys all feel better soon.

Sarah B said...

There is never such a thing as too many pictures! Your friend did a great job! Cora is so beautiful! I hope everyone is feeling MUCH better soon!

MereMoore said...

oh my goodness-those are precious! i think kaitlyn gave me that bug thru the phone at 6:30 am last saturday too! Yuck!! hope you all are better! cora is beautiful!

Kat said...

I posted Leslie! You should read it...and why doesn't yours say that mine has recently been updated? Oh and post as many pictures of Cora that you want! Let's hang out soon.