Thursday, March 16, 2006

Date Night/Video

We had a fun date night last night! James agreed to go walk around Target with me - I could do this for hours. We had a good time, and I did good - I only bought new shampoo, conditioner and some make up. I didn't even go to the clothes section. I was pretty proud of myself! After Target we went to eat at Chilis. I could eat chips and hot sauce every single day and not get tired of it. Then we went to go see Failure to Launch. It was a pretty cute show. I do have to say that Sarah Jessica Parker just bugs me. Her tan was so fake and uneven, and she wore WAY too much make up. I think Rachel McAdams or Kate Hudson could have played that part better than she did. But Matthew McConauhay - that's a different story! Then we came home to a very quite house.. strange! We watched American Idol and went to bed!

Here is another video for you. This one is of Kaitlyn saying the Lord's Prayer. Pretty cute!



Video Sharing at DropShots.com

11 comments:

Sara said...

She is so cute saying that prayer. I love how she took a bite of bread just as she was saying the part about giving us our daily bread.

Glad you had a fun date night!

Unknown said...

LOVE IT. That needs to be played at Highland on Sunday.......she is such a doll.

Becky Martin said...

I LOVE the videos, you're such the tech pro. Enjoy your couple time with just the two of you!

Anonymous said...

Wes-
Oh my gosh. Kaitlyn is pretty much fabulous. Also, you must show and tell your makeup to me when I get back! Also, you have to teach me how to do the videos. ok? byeee!

hollyfouts said...

Cute. She sure can move those lips! Avery loves to watch her.

Kristen OQ said...

I cannot even believe that she can say the Lord's Prayer -- what a smart girl!

Enjoy your fun week with James!

Alyssa said...

Clint and I went to see Failure to Launch last night...and I totally agreed with your assesssment. MM was awesome.. SJP was okay. I totally loved Terry Bradshaw though... he cracked me up! AND...I loved seeing Bradley Cooper from old Alias days :)

courtney said...

That is too cute! What a treasure. I love how she makes "Amen" a five syllable word!

courtney said...

That is too cute! What a treasure. I love how she makes "Amen" a five syllable word!

swatterson said...

man she's so cute...and so smart!

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

Leslie, one whole week without blogging! what in the hee haw is wrong? :) Thank you for changing my link on your page!