Friday, March 24, 2006

Farewell Mr. Purple!

Mr. Bob Hunter's office is a few doors down from mine at work. The sweetest man you will ever meet. He gave his secretary a purple fish 2 years ago to keep on her desk. His name was Mr. Purple. Since I started working here last June, Kaitlyn has loved going to see Mr. Purple. (Granted there was also a candy dish right next to him, but whatever)

I just went to rinse out my coffee cup, and I found a sad sight. In the break room was Mr. Purple's home for the last two years, next to the sink... completely empty. Poor little guy.

"All drains lead to the ocean" - or so Nemo has Kaitlyn convinced. So, I'm sure this will not phase her. The candy dish will still be there! But, I got a little sad! Mr. Bob Hunter is retiring soon, and I guess Mr. Purple just couldn't bear to see him go.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I love Bob Hunter. Poor Mr. Purple. I guess like without old Bob just seemed like too much