Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Trip to Midland

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NEIL!!!! (Sorry, got tired of changing the colors)

I am just a little bit tired this morning! We drove to Midland last night to celebrate my brother's birthday. The big 2-4!! Crazy...
We met my parents down there and all went to eat at Olive Garden and then back to his apartment for cake and ice cream. It was fun to see him - we haven't been to visit since we moved him in last summer. His apartment was all clean and nice! I was so proud!




Kaitlyn had a fun time singing Happy Birthday and "helping" him blow out the candles. After the par-tay was over, my parents took Kaitlyn back to Lubbock with them for the rest of the week! James and I are trying to decide what to do with ourselves the next couple of nights... any good suggesstions for movies? I heard Failure to Launch is good, but that's about it.

By the way, did anyone watch "Miracle Workers" on TV Monday night? That show was amazing! I think this will be another regularly recorded show.

Here's a couple more pics from the day....


Never mind... blogger won't load anymore pictures.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Neil! Leslie, you guys all look amazing! Have fun together having a few days to yourselves....I've heard "Failure to Launch" is a good one, and I was also wanting to see "Firewall" but haven't heard much about it. If I were you, I'd go to Abuelos, but that's only because I miss it so much!

hollyfouts said...

Enjoy a few child-free days!

Shanta said...

Happy Spring Break! I'm jealous. Ken and I went to see Firewall and the first 30 minutes, the movie reel kept screwing up, so we left, along with everyone else in the theater. So, I'm sure my review here is a lot of help.

Come to Dallas! :)