Tuesday, March 18, 2008

By Kaitlyn Anne Mayo...

For lack of a better post right now, here is what I told Kaitlyn to go do while I swept and mopped the floor this morning.

Go find (and take a picture of) 3 things that are RED:





3 Things that are BLUE:


(she made me take this one)





3 Things that you LOVE: (she had to do four)

her soccer trophy....


baby claire...


one of her webkinz, chelsea....

her barbie guitar....



Her 3 favorite books...(she had to pick 5)




she has seriously LOVED this norman rockwell book since she was 2 years old...






There were more categories, but I won't bore you any longer. She had a blast doing it though, and it was fun for me to see what she chose to take pictures of.

7 comments:

annalee said...

what a GREAT idea! too cute.

courtney said...

what a fun idea! i'm going to have to steal that!

hejlyeah said...

That's a great idea!

Kelli said...

That's a great idea, and so fun!

Cortni said...

That is seriously SO creative and fun! I love it! Kaitlyn is quite the photographer too!

I've decided that there will NEVER again be a quiet moment to call you back...so I may be calling you with screaming children in the background...but I guess you can understand that, right? Expect your phone to ring soon!

Nicole said...

That sounds SO fun. My girls would LOVE that. I am totally going to steal that one. You are such a creative mom!!

Youth Leaders said...

Great idea! I can't wait to see what my son comes up with.

PS All of the Alexander books are my fave. too.