Monday, March 10, 2008

Fun Weekend!

We had a fun, but busy weekend. Friday night I got to enjoy a night out with some of my girlfriends. We went to paint pottery and then went for chips and drinks at Abuelos. Yum! It was so fun to get out and be with a bunch of friends.



Saturday, Kaitlyn had two soccer games! Crazy. I had to take her to the first one at 10:00 by myself with all three kids. That was interesting, but we managed. James was in charge of the city wide spelling bee, so he wasn't able to go. Kaitlyn did so good! She scored 4 goals in the first game, and 1 in the second. This is her second season to play and she is still really enjoying it.



Saturday night Kaitlyn and James went fishing. This is becoming one of their favorite things to do together. I think this was their 3rd time to go in about 2 weeks. She really enjoys playing with minnows. Yuk.

Sunday morning was little Claire's baby blessing at church. It was fun to go up to the front as a new family of five and once again realize how blessed we are to have 3 beautiful, healthy girls. I love our church family at Highland. I was doing good to just get us out the door on time (with the time change and all). So, unfortunately, I have no pictures of this event. We went to lunch at Rosa's with our class from church and enjoyed good fellowship there. I love watching Kaitlyn play and interact with all of her church friends. It's so fun to watch them all grow up together.
Here is just a funny picture of Claire and a recent one of all three girls.



I went to get Cora up from her nap the other day and Kaitlyn had put every single toy from her room in her crib, and on top of those, all of Cora's dirty clothes.

A couple more cute pictures from our snow day...




We just got back from a trip to the mall with 3 of my girlfriends from church and their kids. We went to see the Easter bunny and the lady working there said, "Is this the daycare?" Umm, no. Just four moms and 8 kids, thanks.

6 comments:

Martha said...

What a fun weekend! I totally know how hard it is to get 3 children anywhere all by yourself much less church with everyone all dolled up. Wow. I am way impressed. The girls are beautiful! M

Kat said...

I need to hold baby Claire asap. let's make that happen soon.

campers said...

love the comment! So where is this pottery place....I know it is sad that I have lived in A-town my whole life and don't have a clue! Looks like fun! Your girls are PRECIOUS!!!

The Speck family said...

Your 3 girlies are just too adorable- seriously. You amaze me with all the fun stuff that you do while having 3 kiddos......you are such a great mom, Leslie!

Unknown said...

I love those pottery-painting places! So fun! That is a funny comment about the day care.

Ashley said...

I love your hair! It is super cute! You look so good.