Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Circus and Snow!


The circus was in town last weekend and Kaitlyn absolutely could not wait. It wasn't even the big time circus - just Circus Gatti. She didn't have anything to compare it to... this was her first circus experience. She had a BLAST. My mom was in town and her goal was to make it the best time ever for Kaitlyn. This is why she was able to enjoy:


The $8 elephant ride.




The $10 snow cone. (Don't worry, the cup lights up)



The $3 coloring book. Not too bad actually....



And although it doesn't look like it in that last picture, she had the time of her life. Her eyes were glued to the show the entire time. I think mom and I had more fun watching her than watching the circus.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


And because we live in Texas, we got to enjoy snow yesterday! This was Cora's first time to "play" in the snow. She loved it and cried her head off when I brought her back inside.



I have more fun snow pictures, but blogger is done with me I guess. I'll try again later. Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

summer said...

How fun for Kaitlyn! And that picture of Cora is beyond adorable. Good to see you on Sunday. We need to hang out sometime soon.