Monday, May 05, 2008

Just a picture update...

Come to the water, refresh your soul
Jesus is able to make your life whole
Come drink your fill of Him
Water that lives
Into your weariness
New strength He gives


These are the words to one of Kaitlyn's songs in her program coming up next week. I LOVE listening to her sing this. It seriously brings tears to my eyes! I have been so impressed by her teachers and the hard work they have put in. She has learned so much - I am just so proud of her.

Here are a few pictures of the past couple of weeks.












7 comments:

summer said...

Such powerful words from a pure little heart would bring tears to my eyes too! Love all the pictures of your beautiful girls.

Abbey said...

Kaitlyn is such a special girl. She is a leader! I am so glad I had the chance to be her teacher this year.

Jennifer K said...

What sweet girls you have! Have a very Happy Mother's Day!

Summer said...

I am up late reading blogs tonight, and I guess I am kind of simpled out because as I was scrolling through photos of your sweet girls, I started laughing HARD about Cora's bedonke-donk picture! Let me just say that she is going to LOVE you for that when she's about 16! So funny!
I love Kaitlyn's song. Can't wait to hear her sing it Monday night.

Summer said...

Seriously, I am STILL laughing. And I keep hearing the beginning of "I like Big Butts" in my head. Why is baby fat so stinkin' cute?

Meredith said...

i love love love your hair!! I loved the girls trip you had with Kaitlyn too! So fun! I miss you so stinkin much!!

Allison said...

Hi Leslie, I have to confess to you that I check in on your blog pretty regularly. We have a lot of mutual friends, so I don't feel that makes me too wierd...right?

You seem like such a great mom handling 3 little girls AND a husband. You seem to have it very together. I have 2 little ones, so I love reading about other young families!

Hope its ok that I am a reader!!