Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Watch the Pilot if you Have It!!


This is for all of my Alias fans out there. I know this is kind of last minute - but pay attention if you watch! This is from Chad Darnell's blog. He was a casting director for Alias - tonight is the last episode he did. It's also the last new episode for 3 stinking months!!!! Anyway.. here is what he has to say about it....


It all comes down to this.

After five years, my last episode of "Alias" airs tonight. Wednesday night.

DO. NOT. MISS. IT.

Even if you've never seen it before, watch tomorrow. It's one of those episodes that brings the entire story full circle in a lot of ways.

Fortunately, the ending has not gotten out. (Come on, you know there has to be a twist... it's going off the air for three months!)

I can not WAIT to hear what you have to think. I'm so excited. I'm having a party just because I want to see their faces. West Coast people - do NOT talk to East Coasters or read ANYTHING during the time change.

You know what I think I might do right now... I might watch the pilot... Yeah. I'm going to rewatch the pilot. You know. Just to rewatch the pilot. Cause it might be fun to rewatch the pilot.

7 comments:

hejlyeah said...

Scary!! Can't wait to watch!

MereMoore said...

ooooooooooooooh!!! i am SO excited-i can't believe it is off for 3 months-what do you think is going to happen???

Shanta said...

I think Jennifer Garner is on maternity leave. That's what I think. Really, I think that. Who the heck has the pilot?

Sam said...

Emille and I have not missed an episode in the entire 5 years. Although, I have told her that if it didn't take a turn for the better that I would have to stop wwatching. It has been so depressing! The episode with Sidney putting together the baby crib was the low point.

You have to think that anything good that is going to happen will involve Vaughn making a comeback, seems highly unlikely but sure would be nice.

I was glad to hear that they are cancelling the show after this season. Would have really stunk to watch them try and drag it on without Sidney or Vaughn.

And yes, we own the pilot, along with the whole first season on DVD. Just another reason I wish Emille and I could hang out with you and James more.

leslie said...

Yes, we own all 4 seasons on DVD. I will watch the pilot tonight, just to refresh my memory.

I choose to believe that Vaughn is not dead. Remember the drink of whatever that Jack gave him? I think it just put him in a coma. And Sydney didn't even cry at the funeral. He is totally coming back. It better not be a dream sequence.

So exciting!!!!

Sam said...

MAN! What an incredible let down. They brought him back in a glorified dream sequence! Emille called it in the first five minutes. I was very disappointed. I just knew that when Jack and the lady rounded the corner and acted shocked it was because they were looking at vaughn in a hosptial bed, not some stupid baby nursery. They better bring him back for real for the Finale, or I'll never watch the show again! That will teach em!

Sam said...

By the way, here is a good question for your blog. Recently I have ahad a few conversations with christians about drinking alcohol. Obviously, getting drunk is wrong. But what about having a beer or a glass of wine now and then? Can a christian do that? I would ask this on my blog but the only person who reads my blog is my mother, and frankly, I already know her opinion on the subject.

Just a suggestion. Take care