Monday, June 05, 2006

Fun in the Sun

We finally had a weekend where all three of us were at home together! Saturday morning we enjoyed a nice breakfast out, followed by a long trip to the park - before the day got too hot! Saturday night we watched with much excitement as the Mavs beat the Suns to go to the Finals!!! Can't wait until Thursday! Bring on the Heat!

Sunday after church Kaitlyn and I went with some other girls and a few other kids to swim. It was SO hot outside, and it felt so good to swim in water deeper than our plastic backyard pool! Kaitlyn had a blast. Slip those floaties on and she is good to go! She jumped off the diving board and went down the slide without hesitation. Somebody put some fear in my child!

Here are a few pics:
Once again, blogger is not on my side - so we'll try again later for the rest.





3 comments:

Ashley said...

So fun! I love summer time.

I bet it feels good to be underwater! I hated being hot when I was pregnant!

Shanta said...

What fun in the sun! Man, I need to get to a pool... it's supposed to be 96 here today! We got a baby pool for Tucker and Molly, and we were so excited about them getting to play in it.. but then they ate it.

leslie said...

Shanta - you crack me up girl.