Thursday, June 29, 2006

Photo Blog #2

Here are some good pictures from our quick trip to Lubbock:

Hanging out on the hammock with Pappy.


Fishing with Daddy - with my new fishing pole! She came in the house later and said, "Well, I didn't catch anything today!" (Like she goes every day or something)



We got to meet sweet Charlie! Kaitlyn kept calling him a her, but she loved him anyway. She played Peek-a-boo with him and made him laugh. It was good to see the Bowmans!



Fun time at the water park! What?! You've never seen anyone down a drumstick in 3.7 seconds before?



At the ripe age of 3, my daughter got in trouble by the life guard for going down the slide every way but the right way. She has to make things as dangerous as possible.



Yikes!



Finally, the slide got kind of boring - so she would stop herself at the end, stand up and jump face first into the water. It's much more fun that way obviously.



Going down the big slide with Mommy! That was fun!

She was hilarious at this place. She wanted to do everything by herself. When we got in the lazy river she just looked at my mom and I and said, "You get out, and you get out. I'll go by myself." Right....

She would have done this huge slide by herself without a moment's hesitation. I had to literally run to catch up with her on the stairs.

6 comments:

Cortni said...

Looks like Kaitlyn had a GREAT time! I am so happy to see Blogger finally cooperated with you so we can see that cutie-pie some more!

hollyfouts said...

Yeah, finally an update! Looks like you all have been gaving lots of fun....especially Kaitlyn!

Unknown said...

Fantastic pics! She is so grown up and beautiful! I love the black and white picture of James and her fishing.... that's a framer for sure.

Unknown said...

Cute pictures! Kaitlyn stories crack me up. I love that she got in trouble with the life guard at the age of 3! I think she will be such a fun big sister.

Amy said...

We loved see the Mayos!! Those waterpark pics are awesome!

Becky Martin said...

I'm so glad that you got that new camera so we can keep up on you guys and all your pictures! I wish I was as fearless at Kaitlyn sometimes!