Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Mike Cope

I just love our preacher. This picture, to me, perfectly portrays the kind of person that he is. The little girl that he is holding is Hope - a sweet little girl with Downs Syndrome. She is actually the daughter of our familydoctor. I have only talked to Mike personally maybe 3 times, but he has taught me so much. I learned so much about growing up and developing my own faith during college. Now, he has taught me much about how to be a good parent, a patient, forgiving person, an honorable wife and daughter of Christ. I am so thankful for him. Mike's eyes are closed, and he is just hugging on her with such sincerity. This picture just brought tears to my eyes! (Some of that is probably hormones!) Check out his most recent blog for 2 other awesome pictures.


2 comments:

Ashley said...

I love Mike Cope and miss him too. I also love Hope's family. I remember when they adopted her. She is a precious girl with precious parents. I still miss Highland often.

Cortni said...

I love Mike too!

Hey...do we get some belly pics soon? I want to that cute pregnant self!