Friday, December 01, 2006

Snow Day!!

I know, 2 posts in one day - amazing. It snowed/iced yesterday - so we had no work or school! Except James - the newspaper never sleeps apparantly. Kaitlyn and I had so much fun getting bundled up and playing outside. This was her first time to get to play in the snow and she had a blast. She loved eating it. I loved not being at work! We made Christmas cookies, she helped me clean up the house, we watched movies... just hung out in our pajamas all day. Nothing better than that! Here are a few pictures. I'll include a Santa Claus one just for the fun of it:



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl- Kaitlyn did awesome at the wedding! She was so adorable. It was great to see her and James- when I asked her about you and Cora, she told me "did you know my mom's belly button disappeared?" Too cute- please keep us posted on Cora's progress......

Amanda said...

Very cute picture with Santa. Brianna is terrified of Santa. She said she would wait until her birthday for a present!

Anonymous said...

James, Leslie, Kaitlyn

Thought you all would enjoy this. Copy the below Http: and you will be surprised.

http://www.elfyourself.com/?userid=781ed406d30eb1d0ca025e2G20061208

See you soon!!!