Thursday, January 10, 2008

Just one more night...

Well, we have to be at the hospital in 6 hours. I might as well just stay up and blog, right?

Tonight I had a really fun "Girls Night Out" shower at the Olive Garden. It was so fun! I am so blessed with such wonderful girlfriends. For some reason I have been really nervous about this delivery. I don't know if it's because I'm having another little surgery (tubes will be getting tied tomorrow as well) or what. I've just been a little on edge this time around. You would think by baby #3 I would just be shooting the breeze!! Anyway, after spending just a couple of hours with friends (and my mom!), I just feel a sense of peace. I'm not sure how I will feel when we get to the hospital in the morning, but for now - I feel peaceful.




I can't believe I am actually posting this picture, but here I am. Please excuse the slicked back ponytail and the no makeup.


We'll keep you posted as the events of the day unfold tomorrow. My goal is to have a baby by lunch time. We'll see if I'm right or not.


I'll leave you with a picture of my other two beautiul girls:


James took this picture last night and titled it, "LL Cora J"




7 comments:

Kara said...

good luck tomorrow! you will do great, and i bet Claire will be here by lunch!
...and yes, levi did get the hiccups from laughing so hard. he also choked and almost threw up, but i didn't want to post that on the blog.

courtney said...

good luck, leslie! i can't wait to see pics of little Claire! have james update your blog with news!

Erica said...

You are in our thoughts and prayers, this morning as I type I am sure you are relaxing in your lovely hospital bed. We cannot wait to see Claire. I know that she is going to be adorable just like your other two girls. May peace fill your soul as you await Claire's delivery. We love you all!

Kat said...

I know you've been pregnant for 9 months now, but I just can't put it in my mind that there will be another baby around. I can't wait to meet Claire today! Praying for you, sweet friend.

Jacinda said...

I can't wait to hear about the arrival of your healthy baby!

Mary Beth said...

I can't wait to see pictures!

*Kendra* said...

Hey there to you! Your girls are precious! I'm sure they can't wait to meet their new baby sister! Take care!