Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Poor, poor, pitiful me....

Seriously. It's 12:30 AM and I've been trying to go to sleep since 9:15. My legs will not be still and my ribs feel like they are about to poke out of my body. So, now I have retreated to the couch and am watching Intervention on A&E. Does anyone watch this? It's so fascinating to me for some reason. It's really a sad show, but right now I just wish this girl that is addicted to pain medication would be kind enough to give me some of her stash.

Friday.... come soon!

By the way - 34 comments?? I totally did not see that coming. Uh.. I'm working on a surprise to email out. Unfortunately, I don't think I have all of your email addresses - but I'll do the best I can!

8 comments:

annalee said...

does it make you feel better that i am right there with you:)? i am on the couch in the same situation. friday will be here so soon. i hope you get at least some sleep tonight!

hejlyeah said...

Ah, the discomfort of the final days. She's coming soon! I can't believe it!

Hollie Reese said...

I am sorry! I remember I didn't sleep the entire 9 months with Brooks...haven't slept much since =) That leg pain used to drive me crazy!! Hang in there!!!!

Erica said...

I hope that you are able to get some sleep before Friday:) Campbell said on the way to school this morning that "Mrs. Leslie is waiting for me". I tried to prepare her in case you were not there but she did not understand. I think she missed you a little today:)

Jacinda said...

Hang in there! I'll be at your point before I know it. My knees are what have been bothering me this time around. Pregnancy arthritis I guess?!?!

Melissa said...

you don't know me but i know James from way back at waterview church of christ... i read your blog sometimes and wish you the best of luck this week :) by the way i am hooked on intervention and i watched last night too!

Amy said...

I remember that! I has RLS bad, too. I love Intervention.

Anonymous said...

Lesley,
You are in our prayers. If Claire comes sooner than expected and you need us to watch C & C let us know.
Kurt