Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Our family just keeps growing!!

I am so excited!! My brother Neil and his girlfriend Brittany got engaged on Friday night. It was so fun talking to him throughout the week as he bought the ring and made the proposal plans. After he proposed, he had planned for all of their friends and family to surprise her at a restaurant for a little engagement party. I hated missing it!

They are hoping to get married sometime this summer. I can't wait! I love Brittany and am so excited that she will be joining our family.

I should be getting more pictures soon, but this is when they first walked in to their party and everyone started cheering...


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leslie -
I'm excited for your family too! Brittany is a wonderful girl! Pass my congratulations on to her and to your brother. And also congratulations to you and James on Claire's arrival. She's beautiful just like Kaitlyn and Cora. You are very blessed.
Love, Sherri

Anonymous said...

i totally cannot believe Neil is getting married! What a stinker!! We are getting sooooo old!! Love you! Tell him congrats for me!
love
Mere

Kara said...

love, love, love it! your family will absolutely love having Brittany around- she's the coolest!