Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Valentines Day

Last night the three of us were just sitting on the couch and these are some of the most precious things Kaitlyn said:

"I love you Daddy. Happy Valemtimes Day."

"I love you Mommy. Happy Valemtimes Day."

"We are all a family."

"Lets just hang out for a couple of minutes."

"You're my best friend ever."

"We're all together!"

"Your name is James, but I will call you Daddy. It makes you sad when I say James."

"We're a special family."


It was the most fun 10 minutes we have had in a long time. She was being so sweet. It was the greatest Valentines gift ever.

7 comments:

Sam said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Wow- what a sweetie! I love the "your name is James but I will call you daddy......" comment- she is a jewel. I know you will cherish those moments forever, and how great that you wrote them down so you can read them over and over in the years to come!

Shanta said...

How wonderful! I'm glad you post stuff like that. What a great memory Leslie!

Corey said...

10 minutes. Hmmm. That is about the same amount of time James actually got to play poker last night. Then he offered us Chicken Wings (don't tell Sysco...)

Ashley said...

Those are super sweet!

MereMoore said...

oh my goodness she is soooo cute!! love her and her sayings!! the "james" comment is the best!!

Erica said...

What a sweet smart girl! I am amazed everytime I see her at her vocabulary. We missed seeing ya'll this week...I suppose Sunday was all you could handle. (ha,ha) See you soon.