Monday, April 03, 2006

I'm just a little annoyed...

2 Things that bother me:

1. We got new cell phones a couple of weeks ago, which I was very excited about. The only thing I didn't like about it was having to enter in all the phone numbers again. Yesterday, we got new phones again - we couldn't hear out of the other ones. So, we had to enter the numbers again. Does anyone else share in my annoyance with this?! It takes forever!!

2. Our dryer is about to kill over. The "heating element", I think it's called, has gone out again. This is the second time it's happened in the past few months. I really don't want to dish out money for a new dryer! But it is SUPER old. Now, I'm probably gonna have to go to the laundromat to finish up. Annoying!!!

I will post stories and pics from our awesome weekend tomorrow. We had a wonderful time!

Have a good Monday!

8 comments:

hollyfouts said...

You know when you buy a new phone you can give them the old phone and they will transfer all of the info for you:) Lane has a business cell phone with TONS and TONS of #'s, emails, info and when we moved here and he got a new LA # they just transferred everything for him at the store.

leslie said...

We tried that - my brother works for Cingular. But the phones we got were all different phones, and for some reason that wasn't an option. Oh well. That would have been nice though! :)

Anonymous said...

since they were Cingular, they should have SIM cards, do they not? If they do, you can take all your numbers from phone to phone really easily . . .

Erica said...

I am going to have to get a new phone soon because I cannot hear out of mine if there is any outside noise. Any suggestions?? Can you hear with the new ones?

We will keep Kaitlyn anytime ya'll want to go on a date...and my laundry room is your laundry room if you need it. Come on over anytime.

I am looking forward to lunch tomorrow. Have you decided on a place?

Hollie Reese said...

Wasn't life easier before cell phones!

Sorry about the laundry. Our washing machine went out a few weeks ago...It was a nightmare!

Ashley said...

Dude, reentering cell numbers is a nightmare! I feel for you!

Candy said...

Leslie - I got here from Kara Sheets' blog. I'm so glad I found you. I debated telling you and just lurking instead but I'm so impressed! Great blog! I love the video of Kaitlin saying the Lord's Prayer. She is adorable! In case you forgot who I am, my son is Max and he'll be in your huddle. Good luck with that!! I'm excited to get to know you and James better but especially for Max to. Anyway, great blog. Oh yeah, I laughed my you know what off with that lizard story!!

swatterson said...

Sorry about your annoyances! That really stinks. I recently had to put all my numbers in too. (BTW - if you wash your phone in your washing machine and it won't even turn on...then you can't get your numbers transfered over either...sadness.)