Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Soccer party and TV Shows...

Last night was our end of the season soccer party for the Butterflies. We decided to have it at Mr. Gatti's this year. We reserved a room, ate lots of pizza and cupcakes, and James did the "trophy presentation." I think the girls had a real fun time! Kaitlyn had a blast handing each girl their trophy. She was just as excited as they were, and she didn't even get one!

Okay - so my TV shows:

American Idol - What is going on with the judges?! Paula, seriously. Stop crying. I really want to know what is in her "Coke" cup. I still LOVED Katherine last night and they totally bashed her. And I still don't think Chris is all that. I just feel like the judges are trying to set him up to win. Paris is just annoying, and I still like Taylor a lot. Pickler was pretty harsh last night too.

Grey's - When will we see a new episode?!?!? I was so excited for Sunday and it was a dang clip show. I'm so ready for this to start back up.

Alias - I LOVED last weeks episode. Some may disagree with me, and that's fine. I just thought it was great. (Other than the 10 minute birthing process) Vaughn is a total hottie and I'm so glad that he is back for the last few episodes.

Mavericks - This one's for you Brenna. I love playoff basketball. Bring on round 2 so we can knock the Spurs out already!!

Let's just face it. I love TV. I love Tivo.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree- they totall dogged Kat and she was not bad at all! Paula crying was too much, but I do like Elliot- he seems sincere. Pickler has got to go......when does Kaitlyn get to officially play soccer as a Butterfly?

hejlyeah said...

I love DVR too. It's all I watch (see my blog). I didn't watch all of Idol - that McPhee chick is going to win, hands down, even though she was dogged for no reason last night. But, she did pick a Whitney song. Never sing Whitney or Celine!

Anonymous said...

who leaves a chick-fil-a fry in the microwave. really?!

MereMoore said...

i am SO thankful that your dad is ok!! whew-that was scary!

as for tv-I can only comment on alias and i love it too!! we missed you at "fellowship" night at Gattiland because alyssa and I were talking "alias" - it just wasn't the same without you!

Anonymous said...

YES DALLAS MAVERICKS!! and yay for avery being coach of the year!

the spurs better get ready to not see the western conference finals this year

Wendy said...

I'm with you on Alias. I'm also glad Sydney's mother is back -- she's a great character. Moving along to real life -- glad your dad is recovering!

Erica said...

Thanks again for the party for the girls! You and James are so sweet to each of them. They are each blessed to have ya'll in their lives. I know Kaylee loves all three of you very much.

Let me know when you have a date night planned and we can watch Kaitlyn:)

swatterson said...

Hey Leslie! I've been WAY behind on reading blogs so I just read your last 4 or 5 entries.

I already new about your dad (Sara called to tell me about it right after it happened). I'm so glad he's OK. I know that was scarry. The damage to his car is crazy.

Kaitly looked so cute at easter and the other pictures you have up.

I was super excited about the Gray's recap episode. We had just recently gotten into the show and it was nice to see what happened before we started watching. We love it now!

Can't wait to see you in about a month!

Alyssa said...

LOVE, Love, love that Alias is back! I needed to see Will, Vaughn, Sydney's mom... I feel like they are going to end the series well... which makes me so happy! i miss talking to you about it in person...