Wednesday, April 19, 2006

This and That...

Alias starts back up tonight. That is all I have to say about that.

ACU now has a legit Starbucks in the library. Very cool.

Yesterday when I was leaving for work, Kaitlyn ran after me, and with a very concerned look on her face she said, "MOMMY. I forgot to tell you something. Look out for the Bad Knight and Swiper the Fox." (From Little Einsteins and Dora)

I think Katherine should win American Idol. Paris' talking voice is so annoying, and I guess I'm the only one - but I'm not a huge fan of Chris.

I guess that's all for now!

Have a good Wednesday!

7 comments:

Alyssa said...

Finally, Alias is back! Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Pretty much, Kaitlyn is precious! oh yeah and so are you!!

I love that we had a highschool girl talk in the bathroom! hehe!

hejlyeah said...

I'm not a fan of Chris either. Katherine is DEFINITELY the best one, and should win.

Candy said...

Katherine's my choice, too. You're right, Paris' talking voice makes me nutso. I love that Kaitlyn already. And, yea! for Starbucks.

courtney said...

I thought Alias was good last night! I'm glad they're bringing back old characters to finish out the show (Weiss, Will Tippen, and OF COURSE Vaughn!!)

Cortni said...

I am glad to hear there are other non-Chris fans!! He's okay...but I LOVE Katherine! Also, a little quirky, but I like Taylor too. I don't think he'll win it, but I like him. He's different.

And...Starbucks and ACU...what a perfect pair!

Unknown said...

Hey girl! I think Katherine should win AI, but who knows what will happen....Taylor is definitely entertaining and I think Paris is a lot like the Diana who lost to Fantasia- very talented, but too young. I am super impressed that ACU put in a Starbucks at the library- that is awesome!