Friday, April 07, 2006

It's FRIDAY!!!

How do you feel about that?!
















We've had a pretty good week this week. It's actually gone by really fast! James has been busy some in the evenings with a little part time job. He's getting to work for one of our friends at church, which is really a blessing. We are both thankful that it worked out.

Wednesday night we went to church and to McDonalds for ice cream with David and Amanda. Kaitlyn was nothing short of hyper while we were there. We sat outside, so she was fenced in - but the girl was just wild. The time change has really flipped her out I think.

Last night I had bible study at our house. It was good to catch up with the girls. We watched a video from the family retreat that Kara had made that was absolutely hilarious. Throw some brownies, chocolate chip cookies, and few funny stories in there - and you have a pretty fun evening! I am really thankful for Thursday nights and look forward to them each week. James and Kaitlyn passed the time at Chuck E. Cheese. Always a winner.

Tonight we don't have anything planned, which I am thankful for. Tomorrow morning I'm running with my friend Stephanie in a 5K downtown. Looking forward to that - seeing as I haven't run in like 3 weeks. That should be fun! After that, I will either go to James' soccer game, or go help Lee and Stephanie with their house that they are moving into in less than 3 weeks. Yikes! Then, we will probably take Kaitlyn for some fun activities downtown. Only in Small Town, West Texas does the whole city take part in something called Founders Day. Happy Birthday Abilene!

8 comments:

hollyfouts said...

I am so jealous of your running. I just can't seem to find that motivation or time to work it in. Lane has a conference for work on the beach in June. I am going with him and I thought that would motivate me.....it hasn't:(

leslie said...

Holly - if I were as skinny as you, I wouldn't be so into running!

Erica said...

I need to be running! Right now I would probably have to got ho the emergency room if I ran more than a block and that is being generous:)

Hopefully we will get to see each other and hang out a little at Founder's Day!! Go Abilene!!

Anonymous said...

HOW I MISS THAT LITTLE FACE!! Good luck on your run in the morning!

Unknown said...

Kaitlyn totally cracks me up- her little personality totally shines through! Have a great weekend and enjoy Founders Day- oh how I miss Abilene.

hejlyeah said...

Run on girl! Founders' Day sounds like fun! If I'm not mistaken, Emory, Texas has a Founders' Day celebration as well. Haha! Love small towns.

Cortni said...

Adorable picture of Kaitlyn! She is so precious!

I ditto everyone else on the running...I need to shed these last pounds! You inspire me!! :)

Kara said...

yesssss....i made the blog!