Thursday, May 25, 2006

Kaitlyn's Program

I totally forgot to blog about this last week. Kaitlyn had her end of the year program at school. It was a Zoo theme. They painted their own T-shirts to wear - they looked really cute! It was really hard to hear the words to their little songs - but my shy daughters voice could be heard quite a bit. She wasn't intimidated at all.

The pictures are absolutely hilarious.

This was probably one of those times where we could actually hear Kaitlyn's voice. She's leaning forward in order to project her voice. Molly - you would be proud. :)

















I love this picture because they are all doing something different. It's hilarious to look at each one of them. 2 year olds are funny.
















They are all pretty much doing the same thing here. Way to go kids!
















This shows Kaitlyn probably smacking someone for pulling her hair.
















This is my most precious Mom and Dad! Pappy is pretty much back to his old self since the wreck. Everytime I look at him I'm thankful.


6 comments:

hejlyeah said...

Those are so great! I love the "smack" picture. Love the parents too. :) Glad all is well. Again, did I mention that we're hanging out this weekend?

hollyfouts said...

So cute. I can just imagine her singing out louder than all of the rest of them!

Anonymous said...

Leslie, Thanks for posting the photos of Kelly too! We have the cutest kids on the block. kurt

Erica said...

I love the picture of Kaitlyn with your parents. Your Dad looks great!!! I am sure that Kaitlyn stole the show at the program...so precious.

Ashley said...

That concert is hilarious. I know one day she and Carley will be on the back row of Sing Song together.

Kristen OQ said...

Preschool programs are my favorite -- I would have loved seeing Kaitlyn up there singing her heart out in her loudest voice!