Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Shiny People

So, this won't be as funny in words as it is to hear Kaitlyn say it. When I got home from work she said, "Mom. I need to teach you something right now." Then she made me stand right across from her - so we are not very far a part from each other and facing each other. She proceeds with this little "song." It's like one of those things where you slap hands with your friend. The one I knew growing up was "Cinderella dressed in yellow, went upstairs to kiss her fellow...." You may remember. This is how Kaitlyn's went:

Shiny people are so funny
This is the way they count their money
Oooh Sha, Ooh Sha
Turn around and Boo-sha. (While turning around to bump bottoms with your friend)

I laughed so hard.

Have any of you teachers heard this little song? What does it mean?

I just thought it was too funny to not record somewhere.

3 comments:

lhall said...

leslie...oh man that made me laugh. and again, i turned around and read the story to everyone in my office. (there's only three, so don't be totally freaked out). i'm glad we can be friends again since the spurs and mavs aren't playing against each other anymore. i'll bring my mavs jersey with me to abilene....it has finley's name on the back though...will that be a problem??? can't wait to see you and hang out!

lhall said...

p.s. i can't believe you have a 'secret' to tell me and you are making me wait....i like that though. i like surprises.

Unknown said...

LOVE IT. That girl is so cool. She will be starting all the trends in elementary school!