Monday, February 19, 2007

Daddy Daughter Dance and the weekend....

Last Thursday James and Kaitlyn went to a Valentines Daddy Daughter dance. How cute it that. They both got all dressed up and enjoyed an evening filled with yummy food, getting their picture taken, and lots of dancing. They had a blast. Here are some pictures of Kaitlyn getting ready for their big night...


Oh my goodness, I better hurry!!


Brushing her teeth - one of her favorite things to do now.



Waiting for Daddy to get home...




All dressed up and ready to go!


They had such a fun time. Kaitlyn came home in such a silly mood. She couldn't wait to show me all of "her moves." She was proud of her daddy twirling and throwing her around. It was so sweet to see how happy she was when she came home. She wanted to take some funny pictures with me:

This weekend was Sing Song at ACU. I'm proud to say that Siggies won for the 6th year in a row. They were french fries and had a really cute show. Unfortunately, James' poor Moonies got 3rd. Too bad, so sad.... It's my cousin Brenna's senior year - so this was her last show. It was fun seeing her and all of her friends so excited. I will be so sad when she is gone and all of her fun friends don't come over anymore! They make me laugh so much.

So... today starts a new week. Cora has her 2 month appointment on Tuesday. I'm so anxious to see how much she weighs. I feel like she is HUGE!!!


4 comments:

Sarah said...

What a sweet story about Kaitlyn and James. I can't wait for the day that will happen to Kev - he does not like to dance - but I think he might make an exception for his own daughter. Hope your week is blessed.

Jacinda said...

Gracie & Chris had a Daddy/daughter date last weekend too!

Yea Siggies. We NEVER won when I was there!

Ashley said...

Way to go Siggies! The dance is precious. I wish we had that. How neat. Your family is so special

Jennifer K said...

That is the cutest thing ever! I love to see Daddy/Daughter things. What special memories!!