Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentines Day!!!!


Well, what a fun day so far! First of all, it snowed this morning - so that was fun to see. Although, I am getting ready for some spring weather so we can go on more walks and take more trips to the park. Second, Cora slept for awhile this morning, and I really enjoyed my time with Kaitlyn. We made a few Valentine pictures, did some activities in her new workbook, and watched Curious George. She's not usually snuggly, but she really snuggled with me on the couch for a little bit. I really miss that with her and was thankful to have that time this morning.
THEN.... (a little background) yesterday, my friend Amber called to see if Kaitlyn wanted to go over and play with Emma today. So at 11:00, I took her over there, and found that James had left a card for me. Inside, it said that I had an appointment for a massage at 11:30 and lunch plans to follow. It also said, "Don't worry about tipping Natasha, I already took care of it." I just thought that was funny - like I go see Natasha often or something. Anyway, James had called Amber last week about all of this, so she was prepared to watch both girls. Thank you!! I had to run home and change clothes real quick - seeing as I was still in my pajamas at 11:15 in the afternoon. I went and got a FABULOUS massage, and then got to eat lunch at Fujis - one of my favorites. On the way there, he told me to look in the glove box (because it's way more dramatic than just handing it to me), and I found a diamond necklace that I have had my eye on for a long time! James Mayo - you are totally out of control. It was so fun to be surprised, and to get an awesome relaxing morning!
Thanks for the best Valentines Day ever. You made me feel very special today. Love you!

6 comments:

Amy said...

1) Precious picture!! 2) Andy told me that James used to help him set up our dates when we were freshmen--it sounds like Andy still needs his help! What a creative guy!

Kara said...

what a fun day!

Kristen OQ said...

What a great Valentine's Day for you! James is an impressive guy!

lhall said...

I AM SO PROUD!!!

now, if only james had had a clean car to surprise you in....sorry about that :)

Ashley said...

What a fun day! Cora is PRECIOUS! I love the picture!

Sarah said...

How sweet! Husbands are great! I am so glad you had such a great day.