Friday, February 09, 2007

I should be sleeping, but I'm blogging.

I had to change the template of this blog. I was getting so sick of the other one! I would LOVE a custom template - Kristen, how did you get yours??? Anyway, this will do for now.



Today has been a relaxing day. Me and the girls stayed in our pajamas until 3:00 this afternoon. If it would not have been for my friend Kat coming over, we probably would have stayed in them all day. It was great! I even got a 2 hour nap!


On Wednesday Kaitlyns good friend Emma came over to play. They have become such sweet friends and play really well together. It's fun to watch and listen to them.







We had some friends over to watch the Super Bowl last Sunday - and may I just add that I love the Colts. I love Tony Dungy, and Peyton Manning. It was a fun game to watch - but more fun to hang out with fun people!

Michael, Holly and Cora's future husband Riley


Our new friends Clint and Kat! Kaitlyn LOVES them...



Shout out to Lindsay, Brenna, and Katie who were also here - but the picture of all of the girls came out blurry! Bummer. We had fun though!


My cousin, Brenna is a Siggie and has been teaching Kaitlyn all of the Siggie songs. It's hilarious to listen to her sing them. Brenna babysat for us the other night and took Kaitlyn to Sing Song practice where they were decorating their costumes. I'm sure Brenna didn't get much done on hers, but Kaitlyn came home thinking she was 18 years old. I was changing Cora's diaper the other day, and Kaitlyn goes, "Mom - do you know that Cora is a Siggie?" Hilarious.

Brenna and Cora
Cora had her baby blessing at church last Sunday. It was so sweet - I love the way they do it at Highland. I will write about that tomorrow - it's 11:30pm and I better get some sleep while I can.

One more thing real quick - Kaitlyn knows pretty much all of the words to Beyonce's song Irreplaceable. I have got to post a video of that. To the left, to the left.......


9 comments:

Ashley said...

Clint Burns! He was a camper of mine at old ACU camps. You have to tell him hello for me.

Seriously, you are entertaining guests and throwing parties with a new baby. you are crazy!!!!!!!!!

Felicia said...

I'm so glad Kaitlyn already has Siggie pride! I'm already working on Camille and her Siggie songs. We look forward to cheering them on next weekend at Sing Song! We hope to see your family as well while we're in town. We will be staying with David and Amanda. Your girls are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

i really like the new background... keeps me more interested.

i also really like the picture of me and cora.. she's a precious face

one more thing... i like kaitlyn a lot alot... especially now that she's die hard siggie.

Amy said...

GREAT! Now I have to change my template because yours is SO awesome! I've been looking for one that I really liked but I never saw this one! Don't worry--I won't copy you even though I really want to!

Julie said...

I GUESS CORA WILL HAVE TO HAVE TWO FUTURE HUSBANDS....

Ryan doesn't like to share his women...just warning you!

Kat said...

I love the new background! You'll have to show me how you did it. Kaitlyn sang all the words to Irreplaceable to Clint after church today...he loved it!

Jennifer K said...

Love the new background! Will you change mine for me?!

Your girls are precious!

Amber Smith said...

I love your new look! I've noticed several of my friends updating their blogs while mine continues to be the same frumpy old thing. I think yours is the best one I've seen yet. Maybe someday I'll get around to updating mine. Maybe...

I want to see that video!!!

Unknown said...

I also love your new blog template- soooo delicious. Your girls are beautiful and crack me up- I love that Kaitlyn has already declared Cora a Siggie and can sing all the songs....that is too hilarious. It sounds like that girl is smart as a whip! Did you by any chance meet a girl named Olivia recently? She is a senior at ACU said she met a friend of mine with beautiful red hair, so I thought of you....random, I know!