Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Happy Birthday Mr. Progress 2007!!!

Today is James' 29th birthday! One more year until the big 3-0. Crazy!! His company had an awards dinner last night where he won "Mr. Progress 2007." I was so proud of him! Though I'm not completely sure what "Progress" is, I think it's a publication the newspaper puts out once a year that highlights what's going on in Abilene. It's supposedly a pretty big deal - one advertisers look forward to all year. James was the only one on his team to exceed the goal. And he's only been there 90 days! I really enjoyed meeting the people he works with every day. He is enjoying this job so much and is doing really great at it.

So, thank you James for working so hard to support our family! We are all very proud of you. Thank you for being such a wonderful daddy to your two girls, and a wonderful husband to me. Though I may not show it or tel you enough, I am so blessed to have you in my life every day.

Happy Birthday!!!



Here are a few more pictures that I've taken the past couple of days. Cora is such a little smiler! We enjoyed the beautiful weather yesterday and went to the zoo.










6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday James. I hope your tummy is filled with lots of cake and love.

hejlyeah said...

Mmmm ...cake.

Happy b-day! The girls are so cute!

Wendy said...

Happy B-day, James! We went to the zoo today, and it was great. We'll have to go together sometime when we have nice weather again.

Cortni said...

Happy Birthday James...and way to go Mr. Progress!!

Your girls are too cute! I love the smiles!!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday James- congrats on that fun work award! You have 3 beautiful ladies in your life!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mr. Progress! Leslie's supposed to remind me of birthdays - I would have gotten you something totally awesome had I known. Y'all have a good weekend!