Friday, February 01, 2008

Yada, yada, yada

All three girls are asleep right now. WHAT?! I know. I'm trying to enjoy every minute. So, instead of putting on a load of laundry, sweeping the floor, or washing out bottles - I'm blogging. Oh well. I just uploaded a bunch of pictures from the past couple of weeks.....


This is what we did to some of our Huddle girls last Wednesday night. I'm sure there is a spiritual application there somewhere.....


A couple of weeks ago, James took Kaitlyn and Cora to visit his friends at an "Activity Center for old folks." That's my name for it at least. This guy is literally 100 years old. He had fun pushing Cora around in his walker. I'm sure Kaitlyn just talked everyone's ear off. I think they had a good time.


I chopped and donated 10 inches of my hair. You can't see it really good in this picture (Kaitlyn took it), but I guess you can get the idea. It's way short. Yikes.


Just a few pictures of my three girls...


These little "stacking dolls" (not sure of their real name) are Cora's favorite thing right now. She will literally play with them for an hour straight.





Happy Friday!

10 comments:

Kara said...

how long did danielle have to stay there?! that is hilarious!

your hair looks great- i saw you the other day at YCW and thought something looked different, but I thought it was just because the last time I saw you you were prego. silly me!

Kelli said...

Hey girl, love the pics! I really like your hair! And seriously, your girls are getting even cuter. They are so precious!!!

Jacinda said...

Who cares what the name of the toy is if your 1 year old will play with it for an hour straight, right??!?! Precious girls!

Shanta said...

I love that neither of us "sleep while the baby sleeps." Of course, I bet you never get to do that! Congratulations again on those precious girls. I'm glad to see Kaitlyn is getting a head start on her GATA diamond pose. :)

Hannah said...

Your hair looks super cute! Your girls are so pretty. I just love reading stories about them. I got your message yesterday and I am calling you later today!

Meredith said...

I love love love you hair! So Posh! The girls are adorable! Kaitlyn is so big! I know she is a big help at home! Love you and talk to you soon!
Meredith

Katie said...

OH MY GOODNESS! Your hair is SO cute! How did I not see that picture until just now?!?! I'm re-re. Anyway, can't wait to come and hold babies at your house sometime soon! Being sick is the pits! Love you and miss you!

Sarah said...

Love the new pics and your hair looks great! I can't wait for mine to get long enough to cut.

campers said...

sweet pics of your girls!!! Don't you just love danielle??? That girl cracks me up! That picture is great!

Felicia said...

I'm so sad Kaitlyn is betraying her first love...Siggies! Great post!