Sunday, February 10, 2008

End of Day 6

Claire and I are just hanging out watching the Grammy's...

There hasn't been much change today. They went ahead and did another chest x-ray this morning. We'll get the results of that in the morning. Hopefully things are starting to look better.

Her respiratory therapist was just in and said she's not going to take her off of the oxygen again until tomorrow. UGH!! The doctor wants it to be 94% or higher when she is off oxygen. Today she has been sitting at 95 or 96 while receiving oxygen. So... again - we just wait for her little lungs to clear up.

Good news: Her feedings have gotten much better. She hasn't thrown up since 11:30 last night. We had to stop her formula for awhile and just give her Pedialite. Now we are just watering her bottles down and she seems to be tolerating that pretty well.

Kaitlyn is feeling much better today. She has her appetite back and is not coughing quite as much. Sweet Cora's just been walking around wondering what the heck is going on. She has walked over to Claire's swing a few times and rocks it saying, "baby, baby...."

Hopefully she'll be swingin' again soon.

3 comments:

Julie said...

I am going to straight out put my phone number on the world wide web so you can call me. I miss you, my heart is making my eyes fill up with tears for you and I want you to call! 817-505-9212.

Anonymous said...

Your little one is in my prayers.

jody said...

Praying for the Mayos...I'm so sorry I'm out of town and can't help. We love y'all...jojo