Monday, April 09, 2007

Happy CRAZY Easter!!


Did it really just snow this weekend? How crazy is that? We still managed to have a good time. I still put the girls in their short sleeved dresses with sandals. We just hurried in and out of church! We did have an indoor easter egg hunt, however. Kaitlyn had a blast decorating and finding all of her eggs.

My parents came down on Thursday night so that James and I could go to Arlington for the home opener of the Texas Rangers. We had a really fun time - and the Rangers won! It was great to just get away, even if it was just for one night. This was my first night away from Cora, and I think I did surprisingly well. Maybe it's a second child thing. It was fun having my parents and my brother in town for the weekend.

One funny Kaitlyn story - another thing she learned from her Dad. Yesterday I was following her to her room and I just gave her a little tap on the bottom. She turned around and goes, "Good game Mom."
































16 comments:

Kara said...

On Sunday after church, Kaitlyn walked right up to me and put her hands on my belly and asked, "Do you have a big baby in there?" I told her that I actually have 2 big babies in there...and then she asked, "How many names do they have?!"
classic. she's so cool!
I love Cora's bunny outfit.
btw, I got a bar of soap and put it on my nightstand. now it's just a waiting game.

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh. cutest pictures EVER. you should like enter a beautiful baby contest with Cora. She could make it big! love and miss you, even though you only live 8 blocks from me.

Hannah said...

Kaitlyn and Cora are so pretty. I just love their matching Easter dresses!

Wendy said...

I love the family photo where Cora's just looking right at the camera like "Who are these people?"

Anonymous said...

"good game mom" = funniest thing i've heard in a long time. thanks to kaitlyn for making me laugh out loud today. that girl is awesome!!! love, amanda pittman

Kat said...

Kaitlyn looks so grown up in these pictures! Did you get those bows from you know who? I miss you...let's hang out soon.

Julie said...

that family picture is classic. love you guys!

Anonymous said...

man kaitlyn's my fav

Kristen OQ said...

Cute springtime Easter pictures! The weather has been crazy, huh?

lhall said...

mariah carey commented on your blog?! lucky!...gosh, i can't wait to tell brenna...:)

love your family. love.

Ashley said...

SWEET PICTURES! The first one is my favorite! LOVE IT!

I love your baby bunny!

Sarah said...

Y'all crack me up. I just love your family! I am glad you had such a good Easter.

hejlyeah said...

Those are awesome! I love the crazy picture. I swear, Kaitlyn and Cora get more and more beautiful every day!

Anonymous said...

GREAT PICTURES!!! You guys are a gorgeous family!

Erica said...

I think the first picture should go on your Christmas cards this year:) I just love your precious family. All the pictures are so cute especially the one of the two girls in their matching dresses.

Unknown said...

I think you need to start a "Dear Leslie" column in the ARN- you are such a great commentator....I love your Kaitlyn stories and I think A-town would love hearing them too! Beauitiful pics of the Mayo family- your girls are just scrumpcious!!!