Wednesday, July 13, 2005

25 Things I've Never Done

Things I've never done:

1. I've never broken a bone.
2. I've never been to Hawaii.
3. I've never been to New York.
4. I've never been completely finished with the laundry. (And probably never will be)
5. I've never read the bible from cover to cover.
6. I've never hit a homerun.
7. I've never run hurdles. ( I would fall on my face)
8. I've never had a 7 course meal.
9. I've never been to Europe.
10. I've never been scuba diving.
11. I've never dyed my hair.
12. I've never been able to touch my toes.
13. I've never been stung by a bee.
14. I've never seen "The Passion". Bad - I know.
15. I've never caught a bridal bouquet.
16. I've never been up in a hot air balloon.
17. I've never paid more than $35 for a pair of shoes.
18. I've never ordered a straight cup of coffee.
19. I've never read War and Peace.
20. I've never been to a rock concert.
21. I've never met the President.
22. I've never kicked the habit of biting my nails.
23. I've never run out of gas.
24. I've never had braces.
25. I've never thought this hard about things I've never done.

For Fun:

I will never forget the feeling I had when I held Kaitlyn for the first time.
I will never forget the day my dad baptized me.
I'll never forget how happy and excited I was on my wedding day.
I'll always remember the fun times on the L-house front porch with the 4 funnest girls in the world.
I'll always remember the weekend I had with my mom, when I was little, when we got to go stay in a hotel (in the same city we lived in) and do fun things with just us.
I'll never forget the faces of poor families and orphaned children I saw in Southeast Asia.

4 comments:

James M. said...

I'll never be able to take you to Hawaii, New York, London and Prince Williams island in the next 3 years

leslie said...

It's Prince Edward Island genious.

Anonymous said...

25 Things You Have done!
1. Lived in the same house from age 5 - college.
2. Had shingles.
3. Been to the circus.
4. SixFlags.
5. Disneyland.
6. Had teeth pulled.
7. Rode an airplane.
8. Rode an elephant.
9. Traveled 7 different countries in Asia.
10. Had your name on B-Ball banner in High School gym.
11. Kept a journal for more yrs. than I know.
12. Had a baby.
13. Swam in the ocean.
14. Made lifelong friends.
15. Been water skiing.
16. Jet skiing.
17. Snow skiing.
18. Camping.
19. Fishing.
20. Been on a cruise.
21. Rode a horse.
22. Been a bridesmaid.
23. Spent about 48 hrs. solid watching Alias.
24. Been to Puerta Villarta (sp?)
25. Laughed.
These are just some of the things I know about! Love you!

hejlyeah said...

Girl - you made me cry! I miss those four funniest girls!