Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Happy 4th of July!

Good Tuesday morning! Something about starting work on a Tuesday instead of a Monday makes me feel better. We had a fun, long weekend. We had so much fun with Skot, Elise and Julia when they came over on Saturday night. Kaitlyn loved having a baby to mess with! I'll hopefully post pictures tonight or tomorrow. (Makes me a little nervous about having another one!) Seeing them made us miss Dallas a little bit.

Sunday was totally relaxing. We played in the water outside. Our neighbors are moving and they gave us this big, nice wooden playset. So we moved that into our backyard. We put Kaitlyn's pool at the bottom of the big slide and let her slide into it. THAT was absolutely hilarious. I wish I knew how to put video footage on this thing.

Then yesterday we went to the Abilene Zoo. They have Festival on the Fourth. There was lots of fun things to do out there. Kaitlyn and I had our 15 minutes (or seconds) of fame on KTXS news. They interviewed me - quite embarrassing. I thought I did okay until I saw myself on TV. RETARDED. Kaitlyn looked cute though, with her press-on flag tattoo on her arm. She is pretty proud of that.

Now...back to work. Hope everyone has a good start to their week!

1 comment:

swatterson said...

I seem to remember you being on TV in Abilene before....wasn't it a really cool clothing commercial?