Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Thinking about some random questions.....


Another one that I read on someone else's and just felt like considering myself tagged:

Do you wish on stars? I did just the other day, with Kaitlyn for the first time.

When did you last cry? This morning when I read the online journal of Chandra Perkins. Little Canon got his liver transplant and it was a success!!

Do you like your handwriting? Sometimes.

What is your favorite lunch meat? Honey Ham.

When is your birthday? July 7, 1979

What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Mint Chocolate Chip. No question. Cappucino chocolate chunk is pretty dang good as well.

If you were another person, would you be friends with you? Absolutely!! I mean, do I get any cooler? Which leads me to the next question....

Do you use sarcasm a lot? Umm, yes.

Would you ever go bungee jumping? Of course.

What is your favorite cereal? Honey Nut Cheerios. Though I don't buy them very much, they are probably my favorite.

Do you untie your shoes before you take them off? Nope.

Do you think you are strong? I'm not doing Body Pump for nothing!!

Shoe Size? 9. It used to be 10 until I had Kaitlyn, then my feet shrunk an entire size. Not even kidding.

Red or Pink? Pink.

Who do you miss most? My great-grandmother, Mam-ma.

What color pants and shoes are you wearing? Black, and black. Shocker.

Last thing you ate? It was Taco Tuesday at Rosas. So for $3 I got 3 tacos, beans, rice and 2 tortillas! But, actually, I just had a 5 peanut M&M's.

What are you listening to right now? East Mountain South.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Blue.

Who was last person you talked to on the phone? A prospective student that was worried about getting a "cool" roommate when she comes here in the fall.

Favorite Drink? raspberry Ice Crystal Light or Sweet Tea from Chicken Express.

Favorite Sport? Basketball.

Do you wear contacts? Yep.

Favorite food? Spaghetti with garlic toast and corn.

Last movie you watched? Derailed. Don't see it!

What is your favorite day of the year? Any day that I can spend the whole day with Kaitlyn.
But, other than that, probably Christmas.

Scary movies or happy endings? I like both of these!
Summer or winter? Fall and Spring.

Hugs or Kisses? Hugs.

Favorite Dessert? Brownies.

What books are you reading? Sadly, none at the moment. I'm about halfway through Blue Like Jazz, and The Sacred Marriage.

What is on your mouse pad? It's just plain red.

What did you watch last night on TV? Oprah, Ellen, and Gray's Anatomy that I had Tivoed.

Favorite Smell? Kaitlyn after her bath when she is all snuggly in her PJ's.

Favorite Sounds? Kaitlyns bare feet on the hard wood floors running through our house.

Rolling Stones or Beatles? Beatles.

Furthest you've been away from home? Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Thailand, China, and The Philippines.

5 comments:

Kristen OQ said...

I just read about Canon's transplant too -- could you believe that the donor's asked for their child's organs to be given specifically to Canon because they had been reading and praying about him already??? God is powerful!!!

And my shoe size has grown to a almost 9 now after both boys -- why couldn't I have shrunk to a 7??? grr...

hejlyeah said...

I love reading those things! Miss ya girl!

Sam said...

Great post. I totally agree, pink is way better than red.

Sam said...

By the way, I have just, in the last five minutes, convinced myself that the picture at the top of this post in NOT James

hollyfouts said...

you, sarcastic? I'm so sure!