Monday, January 02, 2006

The Christmas postings are coming soon

Ok, Leslie is going through withdrawls because it has been a whole couple of days since anything has been written.

I assure you tomorrow will be the longest post ever or broken up into a week of posts. Ho Ho Ho who would know.

In the meantime, I have come across some comedy genious to keep you busy for abouot 2 minutes. Many of you have seen it but others of you only wish could write this stuff.

I didn't want to see the chronicles of Narnia until after this video.

Enjoy and let me know what you think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=IggTu7kV7No

2 comments:

Becky Martin said...

I'm so glad you put that link on the blog. I kept showing my family that video the day there was something in the paper about it and I had to check it out. Totally hillarious!!!!

Sam said...

James-I would refer you to my comment for you on the "Christmas" post.