Friday, August 19, 2005

Day Two of Four

Today was going to be a hectic day from the begining. I had a District meeting this morning at 7:30. Rainbow school starts at 7:30. My early morning problem.

I arise at the wonderful time of 6:15, Kaityln awoke 5 minutes later. She was in a great mood and knew that daddy needed to get some things going in order to leave by 7:25. So she wouldn't put on her clothes, wouldn't eat her food and decided that loafing in our bed watching the morning news is how it was going to be. I was able to get myself ready this mroning and have her ready to go by 7:15, promises of chocolate milk work wonders.

I arrive at Rainbow bible school promptly at 7:17, the stop signs held up my goal of less than a minute. The school still had 13 minutes till it opened, however, if her teacher was present I could drop her off early. 7:38 Ms. Cheryl arrives. Kaitlyn decided that she didn't want to let me go and 7:45 I am able to leave the parking lot. Meeting started 15 minutes ago.

I arrive at work at 7:53, meeting had started late and I had only missed 13 minutes. Saved.

This day Kaitlyn wore her jean skirt, with the shorts underneath, and a stripped shirt that went with some other outfit. i thought she looked cute. Her normal kicks were worn and I packed a lunchable. I forgot today was pizza day until I picked her up and saw what kind of pizza she had on her shirt.

No comments: