Thursday, August 18, 2005

FREEDOM !!!!!!!!!!??????

Leslie is out of town. This morning Kaitlyn wakes up and says "Mommy go tennis."

So since Leslie has been gone for less than a day and Kaitlyn went to school in a cute dress and her kicks. I like to put her in tennis shoes because I know she will be running around and getting inot trouble. Plus they look more comfortable than sandals. However, Leslie would frown on this behavior because sandals would match the outfit better.

So today I will hang ouot with kaitlyn when I get off work at about 3:00 today. Usually this means going outside to swing for hours and then going to a park and chasing each other.

I think this weekend we will probably go fishing and then go to the zoo.

Saturday will be a yard work day with an evening at Sonic.

I will update often in order to let Leslie know how her beautiful daughter is doing

Good Night Dear Diary

6 comments:

Kristen OQ said...

Wow James...taking care of Kaitlyn alone all weekend? I'm impressed!

Now I just wonder what the darling will be wearing when her mom comes home 4 days from now and more importantly, will her hair have a bow in it?

leslie said...

I highly doubt that Kristen! But thanks for putting the idea in his head! I am hanging out in the St. Louis Airport waiting to board my last flight to Tennessee. Or, "tennis" as Kaitlyn called it.

I just had a peppermint hot chocolate from Starbucks. Those are sooo good!

Unknown said...

James- we will miss you this weekend! Have fun with your sweet girl and we'll take good care of your beautiful wife.

hejlyeah said...

Man, have fun at the wedding guys! Les - I had Starbucks this morning too. Mmmmm ...

Anonymous said...

You're a good daddy! Have fun with your special time with Kaitlyn. Sounds like you have alot of fun stuff planned. She will have fun at the zoo after watching Barney at the Zoo so much! Leslie - relax and have fun. Give Mere a hug!

hollyfouts said...

James, I am impressed. Lane hasn't gotten either of ours alone overnight yet. Maybe you could teach him a thing or two. Hope you and Kaitlyn have a great weekend!