Tuesday, August 30, 2005

No Self Control

I have ZERO self control when it comes to biting my nails. I have been trying to grow them out for 2 weeks!! They looked sooooo good. I could actually see the white part at the top! I even made an appointment for my mom and I to get manicures next weekend as a reward to myself for "kicking the habit." (And a birthday present for mom) Well, I just shot that idea. They are gone. Totally gone. Why can't I stop biting my nails? I mean, it's just gross!

Any ideas? I'm sure I've tried them all...but who knows.

2 comments:

James M. said...

Tell me how that banister tastes.

XOXO

hollyfouts said...

Lane is always trying to get me to stop biting mine. (Even though he bites his too--double standard) I just grew them out and left them long for at least a month. But, Monday I broke one at school. Once one breaks, that's it for me. Within the hour the other nine are gone. I have no advice. I've grown mine out so many times only to relapse once again to short stubby nails! I've even gotten manicures when I think my nails are looking really great, and the nail people act like they are the still the shortest ugliest nails they have ever seen. Just get a pedicure instead!