Thursday, August 25, 2005

Wedding pictures and Kaitlyn's first ponytail.







Here are a few pictures from Meredith's wedding. (Could I look any more LARGE???) Also, I put Kaitlyn's hair in a ponytail the other day and she was so proud of it...so she told me to take a picture. She calls it her "pony." The one of her and James I just thought was a neat picture.

By the way - I still need to add more links to the blogs that I frequently look at! So, if yours isn't on there yet...it's coming!! Not that ya'll care, just thought I should put that out there.

Happy Thursday!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the pics Leslie! How are you? We've been fighting colds all week- total exhaustion! Our late night chat Thurs night probably wasn't the best way to start the nonstop weekend, but it was worth it! We love you guys.........

leslie said...

Okay, so I'm not the only one! My throat is super sore and my nose is a faucet!! Since I have been back I just want to go to bed at like 8:00!! It was definitely worth the exhaustion though. I enjoyed seeing ya'll. Tell Trav hi!

Kristen OQ said...

You looked beautiful at the wedding! And I love Kaitlyn's pony.

Anonymous said...

So pretty! And Kaitlyn "pony" is precious! Kiss her sweet neck for Mam-ma!

hollyfouts said...

Large? Why do you look large?? Just giving you a hard time...You look beautiful! I have been missing you this week at SS School.

swatterson said...

Great pics Leslie! Looks like you guys had fun!